JOB VACANCY for PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
POSITION AT JAMES CLEMENT
Interiors Designed for Care
A division of S&E CareTrade Group, James Clement specialises in bespoke furniture and fit-out for Nursing Homes in Ireland. This role is suited to someone who is highly organised, with an excellent eye for detail.
This is an office-based position from S&E HQ at Rathenraw Industrial Estate, Antrim.
Key duties and responsibilities...
• Respond to all incoming enquiries and report directly to the Sales Director.
• Manage relationships between client and contractors by acting as the central point of contact.
• Generate quotations and follow-up.
• Product sourcing and procurement.
• Manage multiple projects from the initial planning phase through to completion.
• Coordinate logistics and liaise with suppliers and contractors on order fulfilment.
• Assist clients with product selection where required.
• Act as the main point of contact for client queries and complaints, in order to resolve efficiently.
• Actively seek out the new business opportunities.
• Liaise with the Marketing Manager on regular marketing campaigns.
• Experience in a project management or administrative assistant role.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong sense of urgency with sensitivity to time pressures and deadlines across multiple projects.
• Exceptional organisational and teamwork skills.
• Natural problem-solver and negotiator.
• Must be able to work independently and take responsibility for manning inbound calls and emails.
• Monday - Friday 07:30 - 16:30
An attractive package will be available to the successful candidate which includes a phone, laptop and uniform.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by 15th September 2023.