S&E CareTrade is a rewarding place to work. It offers the balance of a rewarding career, within a team and extensive opportunities to develop, and fulfil your potential.
Vacancies and new employment positions will be posted here as they arise.
S&E CareTrade is seeking to recruit a procurement specialist to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Sales and Warehouse teams and should have experience in the following areas:
- Managing stock levels to meet sales forecasts
- Placing orders with existing suppliers
- Ensuring that order acknowledgements are received from suppliers and delivery dates are communicated to Warehouse
- Follow up on late and short delivered orders
- Liaise with suppliers on price/delivery discrepancies
- Build close working relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Work closely with Warehouse team to keep stock queries to a minimum
- Work closely with Warehouse Manager when stocktaking
- Report on slow/non-moving stock
- Sourcing new suppliers and negotiating best prices and terms
- Source bespoke items per customer requirements
- Liaise with local and worldwide logistics companies to get best routes/rates.
- Complete customs declarations on TSS for goods entering NI from GB.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Procurement Specialist procuring multiple products from suppliers in different countries
- Experience using an electronic procurement and stock management system
- Experience of managing procurement projects with emphasis in the following areas:
- Placing orders with multiple suppliers
- Co-ordinating the delivery to site per installation schedule
- Managing the out-sourcing for the various installation teams and managing their workload/schedule.
- Liaising with customers (site managers) to ensure smooth completion of a project
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
Reporting to the board of directors, this challenging role promises a rewarding return for the enthusiastic fun-loving person who feels they can answer to that challenge.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play Friday 12th November 2021.
*This role is based at S&E CareTrade HQ - Elmfield House, Rathenraw Industrial Estate, Greystone Road, Antrim BT41 2SJ.