Field Sales Account Manager Vacancy
Field Sales Account Manager Job Description.
S&E CareTrade is looking for an Field Sales Account Manager to create and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Report progress against targets on a monthly basis to the Sales Director.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Monitor and analyse customer’s usage of our product(s).
- Responsible for working with the sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Care, Service Dept. & Operations) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Communicate to clients clearly, addressing their concerns and resolving any conflicts that arise.
- Following up clients to ensure they are satisfied with the company’s products or services.
- Monitor the budget of the client, explaining costs or expenditures and discussing new terms, if necessary.
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions.
- Requires travel around Northern Ireland and Greater Dublin area (this is a field position).
- 3-years proven work experience in field sales as an Account Manager.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to convey message to customer and elicit answers.
- Excellent time and project management skills. Always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Data collection and analysis skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Programs, particularly PowerPoint & Teams, as well as Zoom.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Ability to problem solve whilst on-site (e.g. laundry pump issues).
Please email your CV to email@example.com.